Saturday 10 January 2015

Final Reflections & Goodbyes

It's all over and time to say good bye :( It's been an incredibly intensive, creative and inspiring week. We have achieved so much and are looking forward to seeing what happens next!



Some highlights from people:


  • Realising I have lots of ideas and am creative will make me a better global citizen!
  • The trainers have an amazing ability to guide, lead and encourage in a very warm, inclusive, organised, dynamic and encouraging way - challenging, inspiring and nurturing at the same time. A privilege to be part of it all!
  • The playfullness of being around the group has given me drive to keep laughing and being silly.
  • I am more aware of my potential ....and my impact on others
  • I particularly enjoyed the peer facilitated workshops and learning different methods of approach to engaging young people creatively. 
  • The passion of all of the participants and the energy was inspiring. 

No comments:

Post a Comment