Wednesday 7 January 2015

Workshop 4:Unity Effect


Facilitators: Krisztina Katona and András David

This workshop aims to make participants aware of each other. It creates situations and support processes in which they can experience pure connection to themselves and to each other, where empathy and solidarity can strengthen within. To connect with values and determine memories, feelings  which they can consider important and share them with the group through creative expression. The group create an art piece collectively, using elements produced individually, placing them in a common space harmoniously together.






Reflections from participants:
  • It showed me how easy we can connect and how much that enhances a creative process
  • It supported me to realise the interconnection between people all of the time
  • Remembering to be open minded and respectful and to approach exercises with a free spirit
  • What one person does can have a huge impact
  • The inner connection with ourselves helped me to reflect better about my life and society in general
  • It was a very lovely feeling to simply change the way I moved and how the whole group change their movements the same as mine.
  • I really felt connection to people, recognising their histories, vulnerabilities and possibilities. It strengthens solidarity. I felt responsible for my peers.
  • I think the idea of we are the circumstances of each other really brings us near to the idea of global citizenship
  • I know now that I do not always have to be the person to support others as it is ok to seek support also, it does not mean you are weak or vulnerable!

No comments:

Post a Comment